TREX® SECLUSIONS COMPONENTS
Trex Seclusions components assemble to create a unique system that provides full privacy, high durability, and a distinct style. Each component has been designed to provide benefits in aesthetics and function. Combined together, Trex fencing components are easy to assemble and provide a stunning, low-maintenance fence that will last for years.
A. TREX FENCE POST
LENGTH: 8′, 9′, 12′
- 5×5 Post available in 8’, 9’ and 12’ lengths
- Can withstand 130 mph winds at 6′ tall
- Won’t rot, crack, twist, and is resistant to insects
- Trex composite post can sleeve over other posts (such as 4×4 wood deck privacy railing posts or heavy gauge round pipe); use Trex post as a sleeve when metal posts are mounted in concrete, and to construct fence heights up to 12’ tall
- Can be used not just with Seclusions components. Upgrade wood posts to Trex. Fasteners attach directly to composite materials.
Learn more about Trex fence posts
D. TREX PICKETS / BOTTOM RAIL
- Are available in 67” and 91” lengths
- 67” picket is for 6 ‘ tall fence, 91” picket is for 8’ tall fence
- 91” pickets sleeve along both sides of the Aluminum bottom rail
- Interlocking pickets increase strength and prevent warping and bowing
- Pickets create a board-on-board design and a fence with the same look on both sides
- Use with other Seclusions components to build a full Trex fence system or use as replacements for wood fencing
Learn more about Trex composite pickets
E. TREX BRACKETS AND ANGLE ADAPTORS
- Made from a high strength, glass-filled nylon
- Allows for Trex Posts to be used for various heights
- Allows for the fence to adjust and follow steep slopes
- Angle adaptors snap onto the bracket and change the lateral angle of the fence (22.5 degrees per adaptor)
- Use provided exterior wood screws* or replace with stainless steel in high humidity or salt water environments
F. TREX POST CAPS
- Three different Trex Caps available for Trex composite post
- Two decorative Trex caps – Pyramid Cap, Flat Cap
- Subtle and sleek look Crown Cap alternative (FDS-exclusive)
- Horizons Steel Post Cap is used steel post only
G. TREX GATE POST STIFFENERS
Heavy Duty Post Stiffener
- Two different weight and styles available
- Most Common C-channel used for most hinge posts
- Heavy Duty used for standalone hinge posts and for large gates
- Heavy Duty also used as an insert for fence heights over 8’ tall
- Third party product used with Seclusions components
Seclusions Components Details
- Posts, pyramid caps, flat top caps, pickets, brackets, angle adaptors and top and bottom rails are Seclusions components. Other products are third-party materials.
- Matching pre-built gates are available. Gates are built with a welded internal galvanized steel frame. For more information, visit our Gates page.
- Typical provided fasteners are #8 × 1-5/8″, type-17 point, flat head with lugs, #2 Recex (square-Phillips combo) drive, coated steel. Replace with stainless steel in high humidity or salt water environments.
- For product warranties, visit our Warranty page.