Lowe's In-Home Consultant | Trex Fencing Resources
Welcome to the IHC Resource Page for Trex Fencing
FDS Distributors, the Trex development and distribution partner for Trex, is Lowe’s source for ordering, sales and technical support. We created this page to help IHCs connect with our team, acquire more information, request samples, and help you sell Trex Fencing!
Trex Fencing is Lowe’s premium privacy fence. When customers want composite fencing or an upgrade from wood and PVC vinyl, Trex is the solution. Convert your customers’ backyards from maintenance nightmares to a beautiful retreat where weekends are spent enjoying their space rather than painting or staining.
» YOUR CUSTOMERS ARE ASKING FOR TREX FENCING. LET THEM KNOW LOWE'S IS AN AUTHORIZED INSTALLER. PRINT OR EMAIL THIS CUSTOMER HANDOUT.
For Service Providers
Visit the Service Provider page and forward the link to your subcontractor. The page contains installation resources that will help your subcontractor successfully build a Trex fence.
How can we help you?
FDS Distributors is the Trex Fencing development and distribution partner. We support Lowe’s through the entire process of selling and installing Trex Fencing:
- IHCs: We’re your go-to support team for marketing, sales resources, and product training
- SERVICE PROVIDERS: We assist Lowe’s contractors with installation & technical support
- Product ships on LTL for job size orders and truckloads for large orders.
- Orders typically ship within 5-10 business days (2-3 week lead time)
- Product arrives on wrapped, banded and labeled pallets.